|Hello, how can you help me today?|
I am looking for a good chatbot solution.
Great! There are many solutions. Let me know a little bit about you and your needs.
Affordable, no coding, simple-to-use
Thank you for sharing this information! Based on the information you provided, Activechat is a good choice. However, there are many great options available.
Ok, great! They’re great!
You’re very welcome! Have a perfect day ???? Let us know if you need anything else
All types of businesses can use chatbots. They can be found on websites, apps, and online messaging platforms. Although it is often apparent that you are speaking to a chatbot, they can still be beneficial.
A chatbot can automate repetitive tasks in customer service. It can also free up time for agents to focus on more complex, complicated tasks.
Chatbots are changing customer service. Everyone from PizzaHut, Spotify, Whole Foods, and Whole Foods is using chatbots by incorporating them in their sales funnel or inbound marketing strategy.
IBM says: “Chatbots are a great way for businesses to save money on customer service. They can speed up responses, free up agents to do more difficult work and answer up to 80%of routine questions […] 265 Billion customer support requests each year and businesses spend a staggering $1.3 trillion to serve them.”
AIchatbots can be made brighter by machine learning and artificial intelligence. The majority of chatbot software today has some form of AI.
What are AI Chatbots, and Why Should I Use One
Chatbots are software programs that mimic human conversation using voice commands, text chats, or both.
AI chatbots can understand language beyond a set of pre-programmed commands and can continue learning based on their input.
A programmed chatbot that uses if/then logic will not respond to questions it was not programmed to answer.
An AI chatbot can be trained to work more or less autonomously using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence, as well as data gathered through human interaction.
Benefits of an AI chatbot:
- You can save time and money
- Improve engagement on your site
- Offer customer support 24/7
- Qualify leads before they talk to a sales representative
Are you ready to meet AI chatbots that are the best on the market? Let’s get started!
Best AI Chatbot Software
- ActiveChat Creative freedom
- Respond.io Unlimited users and tons more channels
- ChatBot: Tons of conversion scenarios
- Bold360 – For big ventures
- Tidio is affordable and simple-to-use
- HubSpot chatFlows – A free and efficient solution
- HelloTars — A pricey option
- Drift– The expensive side
Below is a detailed review of each product so you can make an informed choice.
ActiveChat currently has 14,850 users, 26844 bots, and more than 10081,000+ conversations. It promises to allow users greater creative freedom to create conversational chatbots that “bring value” (as opposed to those that don’t).
What I loved about ActiveChat:
- Chatbot creator in visual
- Chatbots can be built with WooCommerce and Shopify integrations
- You can easily make any changes to your content using the visual editor
- Excellent templates
- You can send emails directly from your chatbot using your SMTP server
- Excellent price for a high-quality product
What could we improve:
- It is not easy to modify the chatbot conversation flow. To find the visual editor, I had to look at many YouTube tutorials. but It was not the most user-friendly.
- You might find this restrictive.
- For beginners, the tool may seem overwhelming at first
Free Forever Plan: 100 chatbot conversations per month
$9 for 500 subscribers, Integrations, and Removal of ActiveChat Branding
$19 for 1,000 Subscribers
$39 for 5,000 Subscribers
$69 for 10,000 Subscribers
And so on…
ActiveChat is the ideal tool for businesses serious about automating through chatbots. It may seem a bit daunting at first. Still, but once you become comfortable with it, it will pay off. The pricing model only allows you to pay what you use, which is excellent for small businesses.
Respond.io from Hong Kong is an AI chat platform that self-learns. It serves as a CRM and can be used for all chats regardless of channel. You can also manage conversations from Messenger, Skype, Twitter, and live chat under one roof, giving you a complete view of all the activity.
It uses AI technology to analyze your messages and provide thoughtful replies to the most frequently asked questions. This frees agents up to handle more complicated queries.
15+ languages supported, including Spanish, French, and Japanese.
What I loved about Respond.io is
- You can connect to many channels, such as Skype, Whatsapp Messenger, Slack, and Messenger.
- No setup necessary.
- Emerging businesses get a free plan that allows you to have 100 contacts, but you can delete any old contacts at any moment to make more space.
- Easy-to-navigate backend
- Send broadcasts to one or more channels easily by setting up and sending them out.
- It is possible to set up automations to send surveys when a chat has been marked as completed.
- The most affordable plan offers unlimited team members. This is quite generous.
- Very affordable prices
What could we improve:
- Although it isn’t a significant dealbreaker, it does not offer phone support.
- Only English is the only language that can provide support
- While some AI chatbot service providers offer training, Respond.io doesn’t. It has a well-structured knowledge base that can be used to find user guides.
- A visual builder is not necessary
- Starter (100 contacts)
- Pro: $29/month
- Business: $79/month
- Enterprise: Request a quote
Startups, SMEs, and freelancers are looking for an easy-to-use tool that is simple to set up. For unlimited team members, $29/month seems pretty affordable.
What I loved about ChatBot:
- Many integrations are available, including Messenger, Slack, and WordPress. Websites that aren’t on WordPress can be added with a widget. (Alternative channels like Whatsapp and Skype are being voted for at the moment)
- Many tutorials can be helpful, and they are organized by level.
- Unlimited conversion scenarios (or stories, as they are called)
What could we improve:
- No mobile app is available
- Surprisingly, there is no live chat support in the dashboard.
- Chatbots can use most languages, but some templates can only be used in English.
- It is quite expensive
Starter: $50/month, 100 chats, 1 chatbot
For 5000 chats, 5 chatbots, team: $149
For 25,000 people, $499 and unlimited chatbots
Companies from medium-sized to large companies are searching for an easy-to-use tool to create many different conversion scenarios.
Bold360 is here to make every experience count. Bold360 claims to have the fastest time to value because it is ready to go immediately.
LogMeIn is the company that powers AI software. It is one of 10 SaaS companies in the world and was purchased for $4.3 billion last fiscal year.
What I loved about Bold360:
- A preview screen will appear when you set up your chatbot. This allows you to see how it will function in real-time for your customer.
- It can be used in more than 40 languages.
- Real-time insights based on customer experiences are available so that you can immediately take action.
What could we improve:
- Bold logs the operator out when there are no chats over 30 minutes – this can sometimes be irritating
- It could be easier to get a demo or pricing quotes.
Pricing: It has 5 plans. Request a quote.
The 40+ languages available will benefit businesses with clients from around the globe. This solution is more suited for larger enterprises.
Tidio, a Polish chat service that is supported by chatbots, is. This chat solution is ideal for WordPress sites. It is not a good solution for all website builders.
What I loved about Tidio:
- You can add a pre-chat survey to get to know your visitor better.
- There are over 20 languages that have been pre-translated. Others not listed on this list can still be used but will need to be translated by the user.
- The interface makes it easy to match the chat window with your website’s branding.
- Mobile app available
- It also has a Chrome plugin, which sends notifications to your desktop when there is an offline chat pending.
- You can get a Forever Free Plan
- Rapid installation
- Support agents are responsive and helpful.
All three free plans allow 3 users. However, the Communicator plan, which costs $15/month, will allow you to add more users for $10.
What could we improve:
- There are three channels: live chat (on your site), email, or Messenger. It would be great to have the ability to use it on other media, such as Skype and Whatsapp.
- Although they do not offer many direct integrations, you can still use Zapier.
- It works great, so I’m curious why they don’t offer a post-chat survey.
- Visual automation workflow editor can be a little restrictive. For example, you cannot turn off automation. It can only be deleted.
It’s very affordable and easy to use, so a good option for small-to-medium-sized businesses. Tidio might not be the right choice if you need more advanced channels like Twitter, Skype, or Slack.
6. HubSpot Chatbot
You might find that this article’s more straightforward, more complicated AI chatbots are not what you require.
HubSpot’s chatbots are integrated with its live chat software. This is where qualified leads are passed to live chat agents. Both are known as ChatFlows. You can find them in the Conversions section of your dashboard.
What I loved about HubSpot:
- You can use it on many channels, including Messenger, Telegram, Slack, and your website.
- A chat flow that is visible only to HubSpot CRM contacts can be created. This could be useful if you want to reach hot leads and offer a promotion or inform them about an event.
- It is easy to set up your chatbots
What could be improved:
- The free HubSpot plan includes branding (which is fair enough).
- You can’t hide/show the chat widget only in certain countries
- This bot is not as sophisticated as the AI chatbots, but it’s suitable for fundamental interactions.
The free plan can store up to one million contacts and unlimited users. After you have reached this limit, you can upgrade to the paid plan.
HubSpot’s chatbot is more superficial than other bots. It can still be helpful if you also need a CRM or other marketing tools.
You might be more interested in an advanced AI chatbot if you choose ActiveChat or Bot.
HelloTars allows you to create chatbots with a wide range of pre-built templates. If you don’t find a suitable template, you can build it yourself.
Each chatbot conversation has its URL. Instead of using a standard landing page, you can use chatbots to collect leads. Tars refer to these as ‘conversational land pages’ and claims they can double conversion rates.
I loved HelloTars :
- Many templates are available. Although the designs aren’t inspiring, they seem to be able to do the job.
- Drag and drop chatbot creator. A visual editor allows you to see the results of your work (see screenshot below).
- Free trial available
- It is easy to set up
What could we improve:
HelloTars is more expensive than other chatbots
Integrations like Zapier, Analytics, and Google Calendar are reserved for Business plans.
You can’t use your domain under the “entry” plan
Professional: $99/month (5 chatbots, 100 chats/month)
Business: $499/month (10 chatbots, 5000 chats/month)
Custom: Contact us for a quote (20+ chatbots and 50,000+ chats/month).
Given the price, it’s challenging to recommend HelloTars above other solutions on this list.
Drift is our final competitor. Drift offers chatbots as well as live chat and video messaging. Although it provides a limited free plan, the most affordable paid plan is $500 per month. The chatbot allows for automated appointment bookings. This is an exciting feature. It integrates with most major helpdesk solutions, pulls out relevant answers, and allows your visitors to get direct answers.
We were unable to test Drift’s AI chatbot as an enterprise client. Instead, an NLP engineer will train your bot for your site. Although Drift is more comprehensive than other chatbots, it does come at a price.
Conclusion: Which AI Chatbot is the Best?
Which tools can help you communicate faster without compromising your response quality? Which tools offer the most value for money?
ActiveChat has been a popular choice due to its affordable prices, great design, and wide range of chatbot templates.
Although the learning curve may be steeper, it’s an intriguing one. However, the software allows for much greater freedom in building complex AI chatbots.
The chatBot is a decent product, but it’s too expensive.
Are you familiar with any of these chatbots? Comment below to let us know what you think!